It is the beginning of the Gregorian year 2020, and as mentioned in the end of year report, and throughout our announcements, the groundwork has been laid for growth.
Our borders are expanding!
- Last year we continued the trend of reaching more people with the Gospel of the Kingdom than ever before.
- We baptised, discipled and fellowshipped with more people than ever before.
- Hosted Sabbath, Feast and New Moon services both in-house and online, providing more people than ever before with the word, fellowship and breaking of bread opportunities - as modelled in the scriptures.
- Established a children’s ministry, where the young people learn the word in a fun and engaging way.
- We established an abundance and compassion ministry, to provide those in our midst with food and resources in times of great need.
- Made available teaching resources, books, podcasts and video shorts for FREE, for you to download and share to bless, encourage and provoke both you and those you share them with.
- Answered your questions, responded to your comments, prayed and shared your testimonies to the glory of YeHoVaH.
We have done all that we can to serve the Most-High and you, in the most challenging of circumstances.
Imagine, the commitment and effort it takes to broadcast live simultaneously across social media, to the world, from a venue that isn’t yours and has next to no secure storage space.
Cameras, laptops, stands, hardware and more, needing to be checked, commuted, set-up, used, then dismantled and returned safely each Sabbath, Feast and New Moon when broadcasting from our London facility.
This is not to complain, but to make it clear that great effort is taken to ensure the true gospel of the Kingdom is shared, without the traditions of men, while at the same time we are extremely under resourced.
I am blessed in the knowledge that there are brethren around the world who stand with me, my family and our ministry.
However, the true gospel of the Kingdom shouldn’t be under resourced.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
With the support of many instead of the few, instead of commuting an hour and a half each way, with equipment, food and drink, we’d have our own venue; were we could securely store our equipment; host our New Moon services instead of from my kitchin; have a separate area for our children’s ministry.
Additionally, with your partnership we could purchase broadcast ready new camera’s, lighting and design a broadcast ready set for T.V and DVD distribution.
We’d be able to not only create a set-apart environment for YeHoVaH and his saints, but also a memorable and comfortable one for all regular attendees and those who visit.
You partnering this year with us would make such a difference.
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
With all that I and the ministry does, I have shown where my heart is. I am asking you to show that your heart is with us.
If it wasn’t for my own investment of time and money, along with the faithful few who stand with us, none of it would be possible.
So now, I ask that if we have blessed you, sowed unto you, and served you then please commit to stand with us throughout 2020 and beyond.
Like what was revealed to the prophet Malachi, I expect everyone who gives to receive in abundance. And it is for this cause that I ask that you support me if I have given and blessed you in service to YeHoVaH.